Friday, March 07, 2008

Fresh from Sungai Pinang 10: I attended 4 ceramah

On 5.3.2008, I attended the 4 ceramah in Pandan Indah to support the DAP state candidate, Lee Ying Ha, and PKR Parliamentary candidate, Syed Shahrir. For the first time I saw the people in Pandan were so excited to listen to all the speakers. I think Ying Ha had a good chance while Syed will have to work very hard as he is facing the strong figure from the MCA, Ong Tee Kiat.
I then rushed to Petaling Utama to suppport PKR Parliamentary candidate for PJ Selatan.
After a short speech of about 15 minutes, I sped to Rantau Panjang which is a Malay kampung within my constitutency to address the people.
Thereafter, I went to Hin Hwa School in Klang where the DAP Parliamentary and state candidates held their ceramah with Lim Kit Siang as the main speaker. I did not speak there as the time had passed 12.00 am when Kit Siang finished his speech. There were about 12,000 people attending the ceramah.

No comments: